Back in Europe!
- 1/2-day crash course on the Industrial IoT, ParisTech, 5 October 2016.
- Intensive 1-week course on IoT, with associated hands-on labs. ENSTA ParisTech. Together with Quentin Lampin and Dominique Barthel, 12-18 November 2015.
- [MOOC] [HOT! over 20,000 registered] Internet of Things (IoT) together Prof. Mischa Dohler from with King’s College London, FutureLearn platform, first course on 23 November 2015. I’m also a Mentor on IoT on the FutureLearn platform since 2015.
- 1/2-day crash course on the Industrial IoT, ParisTech, 30 September 2015.
- 1h class on the Silicon Valley at KULAK, Kortrijk, Belgium, 17 March 2015.
- Intensive 1-week course on IoT, with associated hands-on labs. ENSTA ParisTech. Together with Quentin Lampin and Dominique Barthel, 19-23 January 2015.
At UC Berkeley
I’ve had the privilege of twice teaching the EE290Q: “Introduction to Wireless Sensor Networks“ graduate-level course together with Prof. Kris Pister, during the Spring 2009 and Spring 2010 semesters, during my stay as a Postdoctoral Researcher at UC Berkeley.
- I taught the EE290Q: “Introduction to Wireless Sensor Networks 290Q” class together with Prof. Kris Pister, in the EECS Departement at UC Berkeley, in the Spring 2010 semester. I taught half the classes, including:
- Protocol stack, headers, encapsulation
- Preamble sampling MAC protocols
- SPI, IEEE802.15.4 frame format, IEEE802.15.4e
- Flooding, geographic routing
- 6LoWPAN, UDP, TCP
- I prepared and taught the hands-on lab of the EE290Q: “Introduction to Wireless Sensor Networks” class in the Spring 2009 and Spring 2010 semesters. The labs were done on the eZ430-RF2500, with support from Texas Instruments, and were the foundation of the (now very popular) eZWSN tutorials which you can find on Rice University’s cnx.org [HOT! over 17,850 views!], or on Amazon.com. The sessions included:
- I gave the class on “Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks: from Theoretical Concepts to Practical Solutions” in the Spring 2009 session of the EE290Q: “Introduction to Wireless Sensor Networks 290Q” in the EECS Departement at UC Berkeley.
At INSA Lyon
Teaching assistant (2005-2008), Telecommunications Department, 3rd and 4th year engineering students. Hands-on labs, classes and exams. 118h total. Classes include:
- LAN/MAN/WAN (4th year students)
- Networking (3rd year students)
- Algorithms (3rd year students)
- Operating Systems (3rd year students)
- Network Modeling and Performance Evaluation (4th year students)
Talks and Tutorials
Lots of them. See Publications.