- Between October 2005 and April 2008, student at the Ecole Nationale de Musique de Villeurbanne, in the Jazz Departement. Jazz Guitar classes with Philippe Roche and Jazz Harmony with Patrice Foudon (2005-2006 ). Part of the Guitar Big Band lead by Philippe Roche .
- I have attended (2007) the summer school “Jazz Au Vert”, Lundis d’Hortense . I have followed Jazz Guitar classes with Pierre Van Dormael and Ensemble with Ben Sluijs.
- I regularly attend the Académie Internationale d’Ete de Libramont (1997, 1998, 1999, 2006) . The classes I took are Jazz Guitar with Fabien Degryse (1997, 1998, 1999) and Victor Da Costa (2006), Jazz Harmony (Max de Beer 1997, Pierre Vaiana 1998, Jean-Pierre Catoul 1999), Composing (Pirly Zurstrassen 1999), African Rhythms (Zoumana Dembélé 1999, Paul N’Goye 2006), Ear Training (Françoise Derissen 2006), Brasilian Music (Victor Da Costa 2006) and Ensemble (Kris Defoort 1997, Fabien Degryse 1998, 2006, Bart Defoort 1999).
- I was part of the Fizz’Gap Big Band, the Big Band of Sainte-Foy-lès-Lyon, near Lyon, and the Fidesian musician association, between July 2005 and July 2007.
- I have studied one year of Flamenco Guitar (2003-2004) with Juan Narvãez at the Repertorio Musical del Norte, Monterrey, Mexico.
- I have studied Jazz for 4 years with Pierre Vaiana at the School of Music of Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (1996-2000). Pierre thought me instrumental Ensemble classes and Jazz Harmony. I also took African Percussion classes during those four years with Souleymane Dakambary and Abdul Razak Dakambary.
- I took private guitar classes with HKB (1994-1998), a guitarist from Benin, at Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
- I am playing a 1964 Gibson ES-175 archtop guitar, a 2004 Almansa classical guitar and a 2006 Yamaha travel guitar.